NewDynamix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KS99 Flurry #2 Behemoth

Go down

KS99 Flurry #2 Behemoth Empty KS99 Flurry #2 Behemoth

Post by Template Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 pm

We had mostly a lot of fun at this event. It ended in rather unfortunate circumstances and I was not super gracious as we called it a night. I want to apologize for my sourness; I do not like losing and I'm not always the best at dealing with failure. We did a great job on all of these Behemoth runs despite the final run's failure, we were running with 1 whm (me) and I just plain ran out of steam. I should have waited around and given everyone a raise 3. It was not my intention to teach anyone a lesson about dealing with EXP loss by forcing them to take R1s, I sometimes forget that I may be the only whm at an event like this.

I normally don't feel the need to publicise what I do with the LS bank, but in this case I wanted to try to paint a little bit of a better picture of how I do things. Talithaa's run was a fail but, as I am the bank holder, I donated the Behemoth hide and Harlequin horn that dropped on my orb to her. The main reason I brought an orb was to give whoever was supposed to go first a chance to back out if they were nervous. This is partly in hopes that we can continue to work on these KS99s and that a single bad experience and a small tantrum on my part wont ruin what good we have going, and partly because I just don't really care about gil anymore and it's a much bigger issue for a lot of the members who take the risk of using an entire stack of kindred seals at these events.

This wont necessarily be a permanent event, I'm sure. But for now for a sat. outing, it's a good thing for us to do because it gives experience for some of the big HNM fights were going to be dealing with soon (i.e. VNM).

In the end, we put down quite a few behemoths in a short period of time, and saw 4 different pools with the coveted Black belt item in them. I appreciate each and every one of you coming for this.
Template
Template

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum